Okay, so someone recently asked me in one of my questions blog what my biggest pet peeves are. That same person, asked me to expand on them a little more and make a blog about them all. So here we go.
1. Lying. I can not for the life of me understand why people lie to me. I get MORE angry when people lie to me. What is the point in lying to someone? There isn’t one. If someone can’t handle the truth, they don’t deserve to be told anything at all. When you lie to someone, it makes them trust you a little less and a little less until eventually they don’t trust you at all. I’m the type of person that gives chances. Too many chances. But once someone lies to me and breaks my trust, they will NEVER get it back fully. Lying is disgusting, it’s senseless. If you’re going to lie, at least make it something believable. I hear people telling me things, and I just think to myself, “Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie.” It’s STUPID. Stop lying. Liars.
2. Being interrupted. I don’t care who you are, how important you think you are, you have NO right to interrupt anyone. When you’re in mid sentence and someone cuts you off, it’s going to make you mad. One, you’ll lose your train of thought. Two, you just want to hit the other person in the face. It’s just rude. If you need to say something that bad, WAIT until the other person is done talking. It makes me insane.
3. People with no manners. Like in reality, you don’t feel good about yourself when you’re being a rude asshole to other people. So just cut it out. I see these stupid little teenagers walking around thinking they run the world, and I was probably one of them. WHY DID NOBODY HIT ME IF I WAS LIKE THAT?! It’s one thing when you’re rude to your peers. But when I see people being blatantly rude to the elderly and rude to anyone older than themselves, it makes me crazy. I saw a teenager walk through an open door at the mall, which was open for a woman in a wheelchair and he stood there and laughed when the door closed on her because he was too much of an ass to let her go through first. I held the door open for the woman, and asked her if she was okay. Then I turned and made that kid feel like the idiot he is. I HATE people with no manners. Go home. Stay home.
4. Bed Sheets. I know lots of people who couldn’t care less about what their bed looks like, as long as it’s comfortable. But seriously, I can not stand it when the sheets on the bed aren’t on properly, and don’t look nice. If they don’t smell right to me, I wash them. If they’re a little bit off the bed, I make Nick get up so I can remake the whole bed. I’m insane with bed sheets. They have to be perfect or I go insane.
5. White people pretending to be a different race. I am NOT a racist. In any way, shape, or form. I have met black people who are so polite and talk like normal human beings. But I have also met EVERY race who talks like they’re from the ghetto. “Yaknawhaimsayun” NO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, SHUT UP!
6. Children and adults alike who depend on technology to do everything. This especially bothers me when I see children playing on their gaming systems, or ipods, ipads, whatever instead of being outside playing. That bothers me a lot. It also bothers me when I see adults who come together and are sitting around having a nice time, and all of a sudden it’s like nobody remembers how to have a normal conversation. They’d rather have their phones out, talking to whoever on their phone instead of enjoying actual conversation with the people in the same room as them.
That’s all I can think of for now. Please feel free to comment and tell me some of your pet peeves. Also, don’t forget to like my blog page, and share, share, share! Thank you for reading :)